4/05/2014

Day 7 - Tuesday

Today was an office based day. There was lots to do towards the set up of Fresh. It is so interesting to see all that goes into putting on an event like Fresh and how much planning it takes. I'm enjoying it so much. In the evening I went along to the adult contemporary classes at Yorkshire Dance. The first class was level D which is 'Dancer Level - for professionals, dance students and those with advanced ability'. It was such a good class, I enjoyed it so much and will definitely be attending regularly if I move up to Leeds. It was a class that really pushed the dancers technically but there were also creative elements in the class which was a nice balance. I then went to the class which is directly after it which was level B/C which means 'Beginner Level and Continuation Level - for people with a good basic level ability wanting to try a higher level'. It was a fun class again with creative elements and things broken down so people can pitch it at whichever level suits them best. I think Leeds is so lucky to have access to such high quality classes locally!