4/22/2014

Conclusion


I thought about summing up my experience at Yorkshire Dance in 3 words but I don’t think I can, though reading back through this blog I have used the word ‘inspiring’ a lot so maybe that would be a good place to start!
My placement has been inspiring though, and it has confirmed that community dance is something I’m passionate about and that I am so ready to graduate and get on with it! Yorkshire Dance as an organisation has also inspired me with how it spans across all sectors of dance and every aspect holds equal weighting. Everyone in the office was just so friendly and made me feel so welcome, probably a big reason why I don’t want to leave, I’m sure placements aren’t meant to be that fun! I am grateful to and owe a great big thank you to Yorkshire Dance for having me, especially Hannah for making my placement possible and for letting me follow her around Yorkshire! I also need to thank Laban for putting me in contact with Yorkshire Dance in the first place. I am leaving this placement so fired up and ‘inspired’ and ready to do my final assessments at Laban and get out there and get stuck into the dance community. Thank you Yorkshire Dance!